<body>
01. Journal
02. Friends
03 History
04 Biography
2 March 2009

MY HEART IS FEELING EMPTY, LONELY, SAD & LOST!!!



Hi everyone!!! So far my studies still ok!! But need to put in more extra hardwork... Ya today I got my results exclude FINAL term...



Results:

Incourse : B

Common Test: C

Project: B


So (common test+project)

I got a "B".

So must study real hard to pull up my marks... Insyallah..


Haiz... Now I'm feeling so empty, sad&lost...

I think it's becos he is going to Vietnam tml for excursion with his schoolmates n teachers...

Because whenever he's goin to somewhere out of Singapore... I'll always think that his migrating... Then i will be very sad and tears starting flow from my eyes...haiz

I don't know what to do... I have the urge to go and just see him from far and then i'll go off... haiz

Although I know that he'll be back on Friday but I dont what time... I'm sure a silly girl!!

but what to do... I'm making things difficult for myself but i jus couldn't help it!!

But I think i have more important things to do!! I will just pray for him. Hope that He will enjoy n save trip!!

Next::


I received a very shocking news!!!


I heard from my Elder Sister that one of my junior committed suicide... And he was my Junior back in Choir days... Although I didn't talk to him much but I knew him... Now he's passed away...


"Life is unpredictable n fragile"


"We mustn't take our life for granted"


"In every problems/ obstacles there will be a answer, reasons for you to find out!!"


Because Allah knows our desires, intentions, movements, our thinking and etc...


Life are indeed beautiful if we know how to do find and look for it...


I found this in a website called "AlifMusic"...

Where you will must wonderful Muslims Bro n Sis...

Here are some pics:






PS: "Cherish every hour, every minutes and every second while we can before it's too late."




0 screams