<body>
01. Journal
02. Friends
03 History
04 Biography
4 March 2009

Hey!!

It's me!! Hahaha!! 4 more days to exam.... I'm quite nervous...Cos i don't know whether my head can squeeze in the whole book of POM or not haha... But i must definitely try...

Yesterday I didn't go to school bcos only 1h of POM lesson n also I'm late so didn't go school... Instead I went to the Changi Airport to study and emo!!! hehe


Because I can't stay my house cooking or this or that.... so I went to Terminal 1 and to make sure that there isn't sign of him but thankful there wasn't sign of him...


Before I began my studies... I went to browse around for food... And I decided to eat at Kiliney Kopitiam... I ordered Laksa and a cup of Milo... U know how much does it cost... $5.60!!! OMG!! The Milo drink so little not even full and the ice gave me so many... The Laksa tasted horrible...very oily, no cockles...etc... I still love QI JI laksa and spring roll the best... haha
How I wish that there is a new branch for QI JI... haha


Then stop I went to a cafe, where last time I sent my Godma that cafe... It was so much better... I seated and went to order a Ice Lemon Tea and Cookies... and It's cost me $12.80... I hate one thing about that Cafe was they don't accept NETS... So i went to draw out money...


And I enjoy my Soft my cute cookies...Cookies is Loved!!x)


The air - conditional getting much colder and colder... So I went to buy another cup of Hot Coco... Nice... I like the milk bubbles... hehe


So around 4.30pm... I went to this shop @ Changi airport... and browsed from Newspaper... haha... Then I came across the card section I read it... And I almost cried... haha... Cos the way they described is like so touching and meaningful... while reading of cos i thought of him... So I decided to buy the card and keep haha... that's very dumb... but okok lah... I love to shop @ the airport where we doesn't have to pay the stupid GST.... haha...

So ya... Then I went to the Viewing Mall... I thought stuff about last time I used to went there standing there and listened to what he talked and etc... Haha...


About 5pm... I went to Terminal 3, as usual lah.... Jln here and there.... And hoping to find a Birthday Present for my friend... I seriously like the accessories over there @ CHOMEL... The Earrings, Brooches....& etc... so nice... hehe



After that... went up the Viewing Mall where there were branches & etc... to kill time...


When going down I saw a White colour top lady... And haha... I saw Kelly... yap had a short Hello and chatted then separated... Then I went to down to the escalator... After that took Bus 24 to AMK Hub... And I bought some groceries back... to prepare to try to stay @ hm study... hehe
Then took bus 133 home haha...

I felt sometimes you don't really need a friend to accompany you do things like shopping n etc... Cos sometime to need to spend time alone @ somewhere to reflect about things... n etc... haha ya...

But I didn't say we no need a friend la...
Some quote by me::
"Every time when the clock stride 12 midnight, a new day, new beginning, a new start and a new experience".

"Cherish ppl ard you whether u like him/her or not... cos u nvr know when the person will appear".


So I wanna apologise to everyone out there whether you like or not....


"I LOVE YOU"

Do you have any???

The card that I bought... for fun!!

My favorite**>



PS: paruisloved!!x)



0 screams