<body>
01. Journal
02. Friends
03 History
04 Biography
13 June 2009

Hello!!

Everyone!!! haha sorry for not blogging for so long!!! How r u today everyone!! :)

Wow time passed now it's holiday!! Insya'Allah i can find a job before Ramadan... Ameen
Monday and Tuesday will be my busiest day, because both my class and class AP have to do trial game before the actual one... And also double check with w
hat we need or don't have for last minutes shopping!! Alhamdulillah my class are not involve in Asian Youth Games!! yes ah!! And I'm looking forward after the whole Team building for our Juniors!! Haha!! Then it's time to play!! wakaka!!
Can't wait to play Luge and the skyride haha... yes!!!



Going up to Luge!!
Ready get "GO"!!

haha!! Just can't wait to go there and for one ride it is only $11!! Haha!!

Haiz... Why are there so many weird people who "unintentionally" like cheat people's feeling!! but the weirdest thing was asked question like eg. Tell me about my "unique personalities" and many more all!!

Let's change subject!!

Well maybe it's time for you to go and find Allah and have fun!! No matter what thank you for letting me taking care of you when it was ur curial period!!

Farewell my beloved O.T.M!! I Love you very much!! Though the period of time were short. But it was really nice meeting you... Dear Allah, Thank you for sending him to my life, took care of him when it was his curial moment... Alhumdulillah that he was able to eat and live like a normal terrapin before his death... Though It's sad to see him leave, but i guess he is now in Jannah(Heaven) playing with my previous generations terrapin and swimming too!! right now!! :) love you!!


Cutenya!! O.T.M Love ya and farewell!! Insya'Allah I'll see you there!! :)

All right I'll blog again both ya!!
Goodbye and Take Care!!



0 screams