<body>
01. Journal
02. Friends
03 History
04 Biography
6 November 2009

Hello Everyone!!

Sorry for not blogging for so long... I will start blogging those from Tuesday - Friday!!! =D


Tuesday, 3rd November 09



Anyway i got a job and just started working last Monday...

At first i was stressing myself whether to work or not, and felt a little insecure. But when stepped in, it was a little kecoh because i didn't have my pass to enter and i saw that irritating Auntie called "May" again. So my colleague brought to the security and left my belongings there bcos big and bulky things are nt allow to bring in, to prevent from stealing...

After that, I tried to adapt slowly to my surroundings around me... Slowly I felt that it was very relaxing job and some of my colleagues were friendly and nice. And some totally busybody... Well what to do just have watch what I'm doing... And there were two counter "Lolli" & "Njoii". My counter is "Lolli". It sounds very cute too... haha...

Then started to chat with my colleague. She share with me abt her problem about his sickening boyfriend and her family. Heard from her that she's a egoist person, easily jealous, hit her and doesn't like her to talk to ppl even girls... betul sia gile... selfish who's only think about himself... Haiz... I salute her man! she stil can tahan him for almost 10 mths of BGR... If it was me i would have take renvenge and whether that idiot accept or is nothing to do with me... Haha.. Sorry i sounds hrash opps...

While she told me abt her bf, she also mentioned abt her family that don't care about her... whether she has problem or not but her parents still called her to come back when it is real night.

The way she described and her tears almost flowing out... So as well as her friends @ school doesn't wanna go out with all bcos of her bf easlier jealous... Haiz

I thought about it to myself and I am very bliss to a family that cares whether they threw my stuffs away or not, sisters who showered their love for me like a mother and a father... A mother that love to play games, friendly and new, and a father who always come home late and drunk and when he recovered, he is a very nice and friendly father who doted me... As well as a uncle that showed his support for his family and support them no matter what... who will always remind my sisters and I to be filial to my own father no matter what,


Now then I knew how blissed I be to be... But I didn't know last time... But now I know...

I just thought it through recently, i want to be a good daugther, sister, niece, granddaughter and show care and concern every second and minutes that i can before they disappear one day and never came back...

And friends who are reading this whether good or bad, close or not close friend...

Thank you for entering into my life. Life are full of ups and downs. It's how u face it and dont escape...

Really pleased and thanked i had such wonderful friends around me!! And I'm touched by everything single things...


Thank You Allah for every single bits and pieces things of my life...


Loved you guys so much!!! =D




Cheers


Ashalina aka Shu Min


ps: Life is puzzle, all broken down into pieces. But you able to fix it, it will be a wonderful memories...


TO BE CONTIUNED!!!



0 screams